Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to USIC for fresh articles!
At USIC, we are proud to provide our employees with comprehensive benefit options, exclusive employee discounts and perks, a career path with significant opportunity for advancement, and a healthy work/life balance.
Benefits & Perks
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Health savings account with company contributions up to $1,500
- 401k with company match
- On-demand mental health services
- Employee assistance program
- Voluntary accident, short-term disability, life, and hospital insurance
- Legal plan - guidance of expert attorneys
- Tobacco cessation program
- Identity theft protection
- DailyPay for accessing earned wages before payday
PROVIDED BY THE COMPANY
- Work truck
- Cell phone
- Personal protective equipment & safety gear
- Paid training
USIC cares about the well-being of our employees and their families and is committed to providing a healthy work/life balance.
EXCLUSIVE EMPLOYEE PERKS & DISCOUNTS ON:
- Cellular phone service
- Work boots & safety jackets
- Home & auto insurance
- Technology, electronics & appliances
CAREER DEVELOPMENT & RECOGNITION*
- Career Path Program guidance for advancing within the company
- Tenure Boots Program - $200 voucher for work boots on service anniversary
- Outstanding Marks - earn points for tenure and performance and redeem for merchandise
- Heroes of USIC - recognition for service to country, community, family
* Employees covered by CBA may not be eligible for some of the programs listed.
TRANSPARENCY IN COVERAGE:
Through UnitedHealthcare, UMR creates and publishes the Machine-Readable Files on behalf of USIC.
To link to the Machine-Readable Files, please click on the URL provided https://transparency-in-coverage.uhc.com/
USIC Paid Training
USIC PROVIDES PAID TRAINING
USIC provides ongoing, paid training to provide our employees with the knowledge and skills required to perform their jobs safely and accurately and develop them for advancement within the company.